1) A terrific book trailer for Everything Ravaged, Everything Burned. Video
2) Where good ideas come from. Video.
3) ‘Damn. Are we that different from people?’ I can’t think of any way to summarize this profile of Insane Clown Posse except to say that it’s really, really interesting. They’re evangelical Christians? (Added later: the SNL parody. Video. My reaction to that spoof: SNL is still on the air?)
4) Buy artificial hands to touch your baby. Hey, it’s not as creepy as this teddy bear made from a placenta! Hello, horror movie that is the real world.
5) Animator vs. Animation III. Video.
6) McDonald’s burgers can TOO grow mold on them, says McDonals.
7) Sir Ken Robinson talks modern education. Video. This is another RSA Animate video, and I love it. (Let’s ignore the Ritalin error)