1) The flowchart of medieval penitent sex.
2) Gorgeous high-magnification sand photos.
3) 15 Massive corporate logo fails. It’s amazing how many of these look like people having sex.
4) Researchers compare language in successful and unsuccessful Kickstarters and discover trends.
5) I’m old enough not to be up on the latest music (and feel perfectly comfortable with that) but I have to offer this: a band called Prodigy did a music video called Firestarter (video) and here’s the same video, but musicless (video). Reader, I lol-ed. h/t to @robertnlee
6) Hero Forge lets you design an rpg character, then print it in 3D. Gaming miniatures aren’t really my thing, but I suspect a few of you will be interested in this.
7) Hatchet Job Of The Year Shortlist – 2013’s most negative reviews in quotes. I confess to a weakness for savage reviews and these are pretty acid.
(I’ve been seriously neglecting this space. I plan to write a note explaining why soon.)