1) Which TV jobs go to which character?
2) The Comics Code Authority is dead.
3) I feel safer knowing this woman is in prison. Great work, authoritarian assholes!
4) The United States of Shame. Although I have no idea why Iowa, Ohio, or Utah should be ashamed of those things. (Go WA state!)
5) Dine like a Basil Fawlty customer (for some reason).
6) “If there’s a camel up a hill then it’s Gong Li with me…” Video. I laughed so hard at this that I actually cried, I kid you not.
7) A more serious video on redesigning medical information. Hell yes.
2 thoughts on “Randomness for 1/26”
Regarding #7. I second your Hell Yes!
Up until I recently took up being a full time hermit, my entire professional life was educating my patients regarding these same issues. No matter what stage of life they were in everyone needs to have the knowledge and understanding to make the right health decisions for themselves. It may not be the same choices I want them to make but if they have the knowledge, it is theirs to make.
The online lab results that my previous employer offered a full online library of terms and such, but this layout would be way better.
Comments are closed.