1) Woman laughing alone with salad.
2) “How’s Your Poor Feet!” Manly slang of the 19th century.
3) The year according to Tom Toles. Excellent.
4) Amazon.com pulls ebook that explains how to game its sales rankings. What? You mean Amazon’s sales rankings aren’t worth anything? Who could have known?
5) Are you a Comic Sans Criminal?
6) Countries winning the fight against poverty, in a way that’s so simple no one in the U.S. will believe it.
6 thoughts on “Randomness for 1/6”
re: #6 – it’s not that people in America wouldn’t believe it, it’s that it would be too valuable as ideological weapon.
“A voter enraged is a voter engaged.” Pragmatism runs a far second to that.
You have more faith in people than I do. Must be all that New Zealand living.
#1– Highly creepy for some reason. I know I’m gonna have bad dreams now.
Sorry about the dreams. Maybe if you ate a salad with a nitrous oxide dressing.
Would I then understand what they are all smiling about?
Nope, but you wouldn’t mind as much. :)
Comments are closed.