1) Weird things customers say in bookshops.
2) “Well, at least it’s not towels!“
3) A Game of Thrones of Muppets
4) Han Solo and Greedo bookends.
5) How to have a well-behaved child.
6) His Girl Friday… with all that wonderful dialog edited out! A feature length movie gets trimmed down to under eight and a half minutes. Video.
(Re yesterday’s post: You guys know I generally don’t reply to hypothetical comments, yes? I don’t want to control or direct those conversations.)
2 thoughts on “Randomness for 6/30”
During my days at a local bookstore, I was often asked the following:
“I’m looking for a book; I can’t remember the title and I’m not sure who wrote it. It’s about [SUBJECT]. Do you have it?”
Hell, that sounds like a guaranteed sale. “Yes, we have it! It’s this one right here!”
Comments are closed.