2) Want your kid to do well in college? Take them out of school! via Jen Busiek.
3) A book marketing idea I’m going to steal. For Child of Fire, I’m thinking flame-proof kiddie pajamas. For Game of Cages, I’m not sure. Doggie sweaters?
4) Slate discovers BBB is worthless. The rest of America says “DUH!”
5) Last time I linked to a funny post by Josh Freidman. This time I’m linking to a post that is just as true and wrenched tears out of me. Incredibly powerful writing. Jesus.
6) And, to move from the sublime to the ridiculous: How to pay for a Death Star.
7) Science fiction writer profiled in NY Times. I hope it gets him new readers.