1) First Pacey-Con squelched by private police force. SDCC just isn’t like it used to be, man.
2) Autoeroticism in America (in convenient graph form!)
3) Kermit Bale. Yes, poster, you do, in fact, have too much time on your hands.
4) What does Harvard have to teach YOU about vampires in film and literature? Take the online course and find out.
5) Captain Higgins, flatworm of power!
6) Photoshop Time portals. via Kurt Busiek
7) Job prospects for 2011 in the urban fantasy world. Pretty funny, and let’s just pretend she didn’t use the phrase “tramp stamp.”