1) This is one excellent ad for a pen. Large images, but no video. I’d show these to my son, but then I’d have to buy him a couple. I especially love the UF heroine.
2) Have a spare million dollars? Maybe you can come up with story ideas as good as J.D. Salinger’s if you sit where he sat.
3) Have you been seeing computer folks talking about “P=NP” lately? Have you wondered what it is? Here’s your explanation.
4) An article featuring several writers who are also parents, and how they manage it. One of them happens to be me. Give it a read if you like.
5) INCEPTION… starring Dora the Explorer. Video.