1) Medieval copy protection: Sometimes people come to me and ask, “How did medieval filmmakers protect their DVDs from piracy?”
2) Choose (or create) wake up music for NASA astronauts on the last space shuttle mission. via @seattlegeekly
3) Reading, all around the world.
4) The Freedom of the Road wasn’t free for everyone.
5) Small countertop machine turns plastic back into oil Video. Put some solar panels on the top of that bad boy and I’m happy.
6) Why SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD bombed at the box office. “People say it’s become cool to be a geek. That’s not true. People have just started applying the word geek to cool people. Hipsters aren’t geeks and geeks aren’t rock musicians and rock musicians aren’t old school gamers”
7) Brandon Sanderson’s long-awaited WAY OF KINGS available at a charity auction. The charity benefits Doctors Without Borders. Spread the word!