1) Guy writes ridiculous requests in the “Special Instructions” space of his hotel reservation, and gets what he asked for. I hope he leave fat tips.
2) Woman Sues After Police Destroy Her Home During 10-Hour Standoff With The Family Dog.
3) An action figure for “Bulba Fett”.
4) Like Tanith Lee? Live/want to live in the UK? Her house is for sale. I wish I were successful enough for a beautiful house.
5) This longread is AMAZING: How parents of an elementary school child tried to frame a PTA mom for a crime she didn’t commit. Wow. For a crime/mystery reader like myself, this is wild. And it could have gone the other way so easily.
6) I’m a judge and I think criminal court is horrifying.