1. Interesting etymology of holiday terms. Video.
1a. The classic holiday story “The Little Match Girl” which I’d never read.
2. Feeding the Poop Log: A Catalan Christmas Tradition.
3. The Tiny Desk Holiday Special.
3a. More Music: Christmas carols performed by goats.
4. Nine Holiday-themed D&D enemies to throw at your players.
4a. Holiday beers.
5. Are poinsettias really poisonous, and other Christmas questions, answered by Science.
6. I judge adaptations of A Christmas Carol by the way they depict the ghosts, and this right here is the perennial winner:
7. Last (and you knew this was coming), if you need a last-minute gift, ebooks like my new Twenty Palaces novella, The Twisted Path, are cheap and easy to deliver.