1) Parasite eats fish’s tongue, then lives in its mouth feeding off its food. This one gives me goosebumps.
2) For The Love Of Scottie McMullet — Romance novels retitled to match their covers. I wish they’d do some sf/f/h novels.
3) PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, a micro-budget horror film from a few years ago, is finally going to get a release. Check out the trailer, too.
4) Making your own video game monsters. I don’t know a thing about Bioshock, but even I know this is cool.
5) OMG, one week until Child of Fire‘s book release day.