1. My wife comes home from her Italian yoga retreat tonight. I can’t wait. As much fun as I’ve had with the boy this week, I miss her. We both do.
2. The apartment is clean but cluttered, for those of you expecting to hear that I’ll be spending the day in a frantic cleaning jag. The living room needs to be picked up, though. It’ll take about 15 minutes.
3. My desk is another story. I’m tempted to just throw a match on it to rid myself of these meaningless stacks of paper.
4. I can’t stand Talk Like A Pirate Day. Can’t we let that idea die?
5. I deposited my on-publication check for Game of Cages yesterday. Damn, that feels good.
6. Sales for Game of Cages seem to be doing pretty well, too. It’s not a guarantee, but it bodes well for the future of the series.