1. Like every writer, I sometimes I have to write a synopsis. It will surprise no one to learn that I have a system.
6. He Always Runs While Others Walk: Pacing in Fiction. My ideas about pacing aren’t what I hear from so many other writers.
7. God is All Loving (Some Exemptions Apply) Religious Magic in Horror and Fantasy. I talk about vampires, crosses, and dehumanized enemies.
9. SF Signal Mind Meld: which series got better after the first book?
— 11a. That Black Gate post was linked at io9. Comments are interesting.
12. The Loneliest Student: Writing as a Subject of Study. Applying education research to the process of learning to write.
And that’s it for my blog tour. It’s Dee Oh En Ee, done. I hope you find these interesting; please share if you do.