- Very few people in this world have ever thought to themselves I wonder what tops the bestselling list at Amazon.com’s “Apparel” section? To those few people, I say: Wonder no more! (I have to say, the comments on that product are hilarious. I laughed myself dizzy at work today.
- Divorced Brit refurbishes his apartment to look like the set of Star Trek: Voyager. Honestly, it has to be seen to be believed. Don’t skim by this link without a peek. This guy’s apartment in crazy-amazing, and to top it all off he drove himself into bankruptcy with a company called 24th Century Interior Design–apparently, he believed Trekkies from all over would hire him to do this to their homes. Still… fucking Voyager???
- Best and Worst tattoos ever! I’m honestly amazed to see Centaur Patrick Swayze in a Chippendale shirt, with the double helix rainbow. I shouldn’t be, but I am.
- Six Creepy Abandoned Places! No explanation needed.
- Don’t practice your backflip in the kitchen!
- More Photobombers! These aren’t as funny as the ones I posted last year, but damn, that humping dog is an all new level of “Oh John Ringo No.”
Have a great day, everyone.