Here are a few gift suggestions for the season, just in case you need inspiration.
* For Americans: Fourth Amendment underwear. It’s printed in metallic ink so it will show up in a backscatter machine image.
* The Union of Superlative Heroes (explanation)
* Minecraft Alpha — The beta version hasn’t come out yet, but the video makes it look like a roller coaster building game. It isn’t.
* SMILE by Raina Telgemeier
* A year’s worth of Mozy or upgraded Dropbox.
* For people with mobility issues who have trouble putting on socks: The Sock Aid.
* Young Wizards Handbook: How to Trap A Zombie, Track A Vampire by Rotruck, A.R.
* Game of Cages and Child of Fire. Why not?
* The USB typewriter, perfect for old-time writers who don’t know what to do with the iPad their grandkids gave them.
One thought on “Oppressmas shopping list”
Comments are closed.