1) Five skiffy death sports you can host in your own home. Reader, I lol-ed.
3) Dwayne’s Photo, a little family-owned shop in Parsons, Kansas, is closing down. They were the last processor in the world who could handle Kodachrome film, which Kodak stopped manufacturing in 2009, and now their equipment is going to be sold for scrap.
4) When are we happy? When are we not happy? Video. This one is long, but very, very interesting.
5) How It’s Made: PASS-ta. Video.
7) The Most Epic Use of Google Docs Ever (aka Google-doc-based animation). Video.