1) Logan’s Run as a Lego diorama. For you younger readers, Logan’s Run is an old book and movie. This picture isn’t from BrickCon, btw.
2) Celebrity Twitter accounts reviewed.
3) This building size death ray emitter was built by accident, not a mad scientist as I originally assumed.
4) Baby Monkey Riding Backwards on a Pig. This is my new favorite song. Video.
5) “I found this book looking through my wife’s “recently viewed” list and thought it would be an excellent gift for our 12 year old niece who loves R.L. Stein’s “Goosebumps” and “Fear Street” series. Boy, was I wrong!”
6) John Scalzi’s thoughts on Atlas Shrugged.