1) Parents convince kids their toys come alive at night and take pictures. Actually, there’s no proof these toys are owned by kids or their parents. They might belong to a lonely middle-aged guy who figured out a way to get page views. Still: fun.
4) Shit Roleplayers Say. Video. Why does “I attack the darkness” sound so familiar?
5) An extremely funny and very short video: Carpark. Video. h/t +Jonathan King
6) Marvel, DC, and The Problem, a really great longread by Chris Sims about the history and evolution of superhero comics. Even if you’re not a comics fan, you might be interested in the history of two behemoth competitors in a creative field.
7) Six ways to beat reader’s block. I needed this.