1) The 30 most amazingly terrible VHS boxes of all time. Like Chris Sims, the only one of these I’ve seen is HAWK THE SLAYER, and my god it was awful. Still, I’d think anyone could take two of these boxes and come up with a pretty awesome story idea.
2) And as a palate-cleanser, check this huge, beautiful artwork.
3) Reasoning with vampires: Annotated excerpts from the Twilight novels.
4) Archetizer on the top ten libraries in the world. Seattle’s downtown branch makes the list, as well it should. via email from my sister-in-law.
5) Also from my s-i-l, Nathan Sawaya makes art from Legos. More here.
6) TSA agents do not know their own rules. Video. And this description of the event from the victim’s point of view.
7) In the libertarian paradise, “justice” can be hired down at the local bar.