1) Fear of a Feminist Future. Includes He-Man dystopia/post-apocalyptic mockery.
2) How the Web Became Unreadable.
3) A data-driven paper using corpus analysis on page layouts in comics over the decades.
4) A hostage negotiator’s tips to be more persuasive.
5) From the same site: How to make people like you, from an FBI behavioral analyst. I’m going to keep this on hand for that mystery novel I’ve been meaning to write.
6) The Complex Psychology of Why People Like Things. An excellent discussion of all sorts of topics, covering genre, originality, hate-watching, and more.