1) The Galactic Empire responds to the White House refusal to build a Death Star.
2) Goodreads review in 2250 of a historical novel set in the present time: “Most of the details were correct, but the author forgot that, in the early 21st century, people had to wear special clothes in the rain because their clothes were not yet water- mud- and oil-proof.” Video.
3) An index to fantasy maps. Would it be ungrateful of me to suggest that this seems thin?
4) Walter Cronkite describes the space age kitchen of the far-distant future of 2001. Video included but no auto-play.
5) A chart to demonstrate that fantasy series get longer with each book.
6) “Game of Thrones” Valentines
7) OH MY DAYUM. Video. Normally I’m not big on autotuning normal dialog but this is brilliant.