1) How many baboons could you take in a fight, armed with only a giant dildo? My score: 38.
2) The milk industry responds to the findings of Jamie Oliver’s nutritious school lunch experiment, which I linked to in a previous Randomness. Naturally, they claim (falsely) that kids won’t drink milk without a ton of chocolate and sugar. My own son drinks milk once in a while, but I imagine it isn’t nearly as often as the dairy lobby would like.
3) Men married to smart women live longer. via E.E. Knight
4) Economic stimulus that makes sense: Cash for Caulkers. via Ezra Klein
5) The dummy-slap heard round the internet: RWA revokes Harlequin’s preferred-publisher status over new vanity press. I link to Making Light because the RWA still has their open letter behind a member login, for whatever reason.