1) The day Hank Aaron’s bodyguard didn’t shoot.
2) Onlookers mistake fallen construction crane at Dallas Museum of Art as an art installation.
3) Yelp reviews of new-born babies.
4) A person is creating 3d printing templates for every creature in the Monster Manual.
5) The simple brilliance of David Aja. This dude is half of the reason that the Hawkeye comic has been so amazing. I really love the design sense that artists bring to comics now. They’re so much more interesting than they used to be.
6) Why don’t our brains explode when we see movie cuts? (What a sensible way to phrase that question.)
7) Pictures of food that very little kids “can’t eat” and why.