1) The world’s first zombie-proof house.
2) It’s the newest fad! White guys across the globe are going to be sporting this baby soon. Real soon.
3) Amazing WWII monuments in Yugoslavia.
4) “Who is Osama bin Laden? Is he famous?”
5) If Superman was an alien in other movies.
6) “Imagine a man who buys a chicken from the grocery store, manages to bring himself to orgasm by penetrating it, then cooks and eats the chicken.” The ten oddest sentences from conservative editorialist David Brooks’s new book.
7) Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day: Which offerings are good and which are not? And if you drop by a comic shop, be sure to buy something, too.
4 thoughts on “Randomness for 5/6”
2) Great. His ear is a monkeys bunghole
6) “Portnoy’s Complaint” did it decades ago
While it’s awesome, there’s 1 obvious flaw with the zombie house – when you’ve sealed yourself into your impenetrable vault… what happens when the electricity (inevitably) stops flowing? Also might happen in real life, as the house actually exists (hopefully there’s a gov’t-required escape route somewhere – yay for building codes!).
Holy crap, I never thought of that. Hopefully they have a handcrank somewhere.
2) Your comment creeps me out even more than the photo did.
6) Never read it, and now I never will (creeped out redux)
Comments are closed.