1) Mom creates tableaus to illustrate what she imagines her sleeping baby is dreaming.
2) Via Sherwood Smith: Jane Austen’s Fight Club. (added later: Yeah, this has been going around for the past couple of days, but I’m not going to yank it just in case someone here still hasn’t had a chance to check it out.)
3) Introverts unite! (quietly).
4) Poppy Z. Brite, Tim Wildmon, and The Home Depot. I’m so tempted to send (anonymously) a copy of CoF to the AFA so they can boycott me, too. I could use the publicity.
5) Random House and Andrew Wylie clash over ebook publication.
6) How self-absorbed people behave: political columnist writes open letter to his ex on her wedding day and reacts badly when he’s criticized for it.
7) And we mourn the end of an era: No more blowing up Michael Jackson zombies with your cornapult.