1) Library book overdue by 99 and a half years.
2) Humans vs. Zombies, the live game. Photos of the event. (Humans won! Yay humans!)
3) Connecting fructose and childhood diabetes.
4) And, for a different sort of unhealthy ingestion: Blood drinking 101
5) A wooden castle–built from 396,000 popsicle sticks.
6) Lawsuit seeks to remove atheist from public office. It seems North Carolina’s state constitution bars atheists from holding public office. It’s an unenforceable law, thanks to a decades-old Supreme Court decision, but it’s the basis of a suit seeking to have Cecil Bothwell removed from a city council seat.
7) In contrast to my Author’s Big Mistake post from earlier today, a hilarious book review with a very smart author response.