1) Blind soccer championships, 2010. Video.
2) Gail Simone wants the comics industry to open their eyes.
3) Paul Krugman notices that Trantor is less dense than the state of New Jersey. That doesn’t even include all those Jersey Devils.
4) Normally, I’m not someone who laughs a crotch-kicks, but this sketch gallery of Batman being hit in the balls is pretty funny, even if just for the facial expressions.
5) What it’s like to be captured by Somali pirates. I put this here mainly for myself, so I can read it later.
6) “You don’t have to read my book to be my friend.”
7) Getting out of jury duty via Facebook.