1) Author believes publishers ghettoize women readers and writers.
2) The Herald-Sun takes a necessary step. Has there been any doubt that this was coming, and had been coming for a long time?
3) Steam Trek, a parody. Video. Funny and cute. This is what people do when they turn off their TVs.
4) The Book Depository becomes even cooler than you thought possible. Live global tracking of book buying.
5) Common myths about good study habits, and how people (not just kids) learn.
6) Part of the 2008 economic meltdown explained in comic form.
7) This may look like a fake commercial from a horror movie, but it’s a real toy ad from the 1970’s. Prepare to feel your skin crawl. Video.