1) Wow. Monsters drawn on post-it notes. via tor.com
2) 10 Things the New Batman Live! Show should include. I mean, duh! As if they wouldn’t include a bit where Batman fights a gorilla.
3) “Is there anything worse than not being able to fit your giant fist into a tall glass of milk, yearning for one last Oreo dunk? No. There is literally nothing worse. But the Dipr cookie peripheral will make dips easy.”
4) The United States of Movies. For Americans, which movie do you want to represent your state? I’m surprised PA isn’t ROCKY.
5) Battles won with unusual weapons.
6) Ten centuries of change in five minutes: Changes to European nation-states from the year 1000. Video. Pretty cool, but what it really needs is a counter giving the year.
7) Quidditch for Muggles. Video.
2 thoughts on “Randomness for 11/15”
Just finished “Game of Cages”. You are now officially one of my top three favorite authors. Your characters have realistic motivations and make human mistakes based on morally grey situations and lack of information; for that alone I’d love you, but your writing is seriously fantastic. Thank you so much for writing them and I will now procede to stalk your name on amazon.com, waiting for your next book. :)
No stalking required! Book 3 will be called Circle of Enemies and is currently scheduled for 7/26/11.
Comments are closed.